8-9-10 8-9-10

acoustic goodness

Once again, give me a holler if you want me to hi-fi some of your songs up. It's such a good song!!! You are a pretty good composer, I wanna hear some of your improv though!

Not Too Far Not Too Far

THAT SUCKED!!!

Just jokin, it's actually a pretty good song. As for that hum in the background I could get rid of it for you in your later songs if you want.

Fuckin American Fuckin American

Hey!

I'm American! But yeah I would eat it...

Ltblackshadow responds:

Im amerikan too :>

It was just for stupidity.

Killer Is A Thriller Killer Is A Thriller

Nicely played!

Nice melody, good lyrics. Only thing is you are holding back on your voice! Use more air when you sing, don't necessarily sing louder. It'll make a huge difference.

Ltblackshadow responds:

Trying... Trying... Tryin so hard. My other songs are loud and clear :D

Vortex+*~.0 Vortex+*~.0

IT'S IN THE WRONG CATEGORY!!!

Ha! Just messing with you! Gave it a 7 in originality since I heard a litte Crazy Train in it. Like other have said short and sweet. Nicely done!

-Rock on!
Quoteman

Chronamut responds:

really?

I havent listened to crazy train in yeeears - so any similarity is purely PURELY coincidental.. 0.o..

thanks for the review quoteman!

-shawn-

T7th Avenue (Tankmen theme) T7th Avenue (Tankmen theme)

another great song!

Good beat, great instrumentals, only complaint is like the other reviewer the trumpet, maybe a real bass would fit in nicely 2. Lovin those jazz solos!

-Quoteman

T7online responds:

Thank you for the nice words, i agree, real brass would be awesome but unfortunatly i don't have very many contacts who can actually play those damn horns.

Name that Riff XI Name that Riff XI

I'm stumped....

Just kidding, it's Purple Haze!

LoP2 OST - It's friggin Tom! LoP2 OST - It's friggin Tom!

Awesome as always!

The flanger effect gave the intro a nice touch. Can't think of anything that needs improvement. Lead guitar was pretty awesome too!

P.S. You never seem to be on messenger, where are u man!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I go on at odd times, for brief periods. I haven't seen you either. Our time zones aren't that messed up either.
Anyways, thanks for the cool review, we'll catch up I'm sure.\m/

Highway To Bliss Highway To Bliss

First download off Newgrounds in weeks!

Even though you called it a latin pop track it really sounded a little more jazzy to me (which is a good thing), especially in the instrumental. The only think that really got to me was the... I guess it's like a wood block thing.. sounded like a metronome keeping time moreso than a instrument (I know it had a rhythm, just my 2 cents) I say replace it with a cymbal and give it much less time in the song (or you could even just make the drum set more prominent to fill in the mix). I also wanted to say that your voice's volume skyrocketed at some sylables.(particularly the "sphere" sound). Besides that it was an awesome song. 5 and a download from me!

P.S. It's really fun to solo to on the guitar!
P.S.S. Just got a good intrument patch chord so u might me hearing some *gasp!* halfway decent music from me!

T7online responds:

Please note that i did put the track in the jazz category :)

And about the vocal skyrocketing, i think you're right about it, i'll put a compressor on the vocals to help smooth it out.

Great review!

BlOoDY AxE BlOoDY AxE

The riffmaster strikes again!

Everything sounded awesome. Possibly one of the best songs to headbang to.... ever....

-Keep rockin \m/
Quoteman

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

wow, awesome review man, glad to see you out and about!\m/